- To provide the Site and the Goods/Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with data protection legislation applicable in the UK.
- From time to time, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following: details of your name, postal and billing address, telephone and e-mail address. This personal information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used to provide you with the Goods/Services and other activities associated with them. We may also use your personal information:-
- To facilitate our provision of the Goods/Services to you;
- To analyse use of the Site; and
- To keep you up-to-date with Goods/Services which we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading Cashier No 9 unsubscribe.
We shall not offer goods and services from any third parties, including any trusted partners. Furthermore, we shall not sell your data to any third parties
- We will only keep your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which that personal information was given to us.
- We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. If you do not wish to receive ‘cookies’, you may change the settings on your computer or browser accordingly.
(If you require more information regarding Cookies please go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org )
- Please note that data is not transferred outside the European Economic Area.